(Source: paralysing-sadness, via vodkacupcakes)
It’s disgusting how much times have changed
(Source: lifeinporcelain, via dever-e-deactivated20130621)
Movie night! Lets do this
(Source: potahoes, via cheyne-lee)
(Source: assez-utile, via vodkacupcakes)
Things I like:
- when people use my name in conversation.
- when people say “this reminded me of you!”
- when people remember little things i say/do.
- when people genuinely thank me for things i’ve done for them.
- when i think of the same thing at the same time as someone else and you give each other the look.
(Source: vogelbird, via vodkacupcakes)
do you ever just want to redecorate your bedroom and change your hair and all your clothes and completely reinvent yourself but then realise it takes time and money then retreat to your bed and hate who you are
(Source: imnotocake, via uglyclub)
this photo look familiar? its of my sister and I. I posted it not long ago, and its since gotten 1000+ notes on Tumblr and counting. The caption of the photo is talking about our bond, and how strong my sister is for continuing to fight her battle of cancer everyday of the past 5 years. Since I posted the photo, my sister lost her battle. She passed away on the 20/12/11 at 8:49pm in my arms. My sister was my bestfriend, and I want to continue to honor her. Reblog to keep my sisters spirit alive for as long as possible, she deserves it.
Everyone to reblog this will be watched over by her tonight <3